Circles Academy – “Collaboration & conflict”
Would you like to develop your conflict skills and work constructively with stuckness in collaboration, tensions in the undercurrent or open conflicts?
- Are you looking for insights and tools to get a grip on difficult situations?
- Would you like to learn how to prepare and facilitate courageous conversations with your employees or team/department/organization?
- Are you prepared to look at yourself and to take personal steps, as a condition to approach conflicts in your environment in a different way?
In that case our unique and personally adapted training offer might be just what you’re looking for!
Discover our offer on this page and click to the specific program of your interest.
If you have any questions about the programs or want something specific and tailor-made, please apply for a free introductory meeting.
Introductory workshop ‘Conflictology’
An online workshop to discover the fascinating world of collaborative conflict.
- Discover your blocking assumptions about conflict and broaden your perspective
- Become aware of your personal conflict style and the consequences and see new choices
- Learn which personal conflict skills you can potentially develop further
- Know the steps in conflict resolution and see more clear in the chaos of conflict
Half a day – online (is organized on a regular basis or on request)
‘Collaboration & conflict – leading in times of difficulty’
individual online training program
- Recognize the group dynamics that emerge under tension and the early warning signs of conflict, to enable you to proactively address difficult situations and to consciously invest in the development of your team, department or organization
- Learn to work with the undercurrent and detect obstacles in collaboration, so you can use the potential of the group in an optimal way
- Facilitate courageous conversations and invest in an open atmosphere and productive climate in your organization
- Deal adequatly and thoughtfully with crises, sudden conflict and experiences of loss to prevent further damage and human suffering
- Invest your ‘self’ as an instrument of change and growth and learn how to be stable and resilient in the face of lingering tensions, resistance, intensity and emotions
A program of 3 to 5 months, depending on your agenda an pace
‘Constructive fighting – improve your personal conflict mastery’
online personal development program
- You recognize your automatic pilot in conflict situations and discover what spontaneously happens – on the mental, emotional and physical level – when you feel threatened
- You are attentive to your reactive impulses in situations that trigger you
- You can ‘manage’ yourself in stressful situations and intentionally make the shift from action-reaction to conscious choice and response
- You are capable to communicate your needs in a clear way, take a stand, draw boundaries, and thus have an impact on your environment
- You keep a balance between empathy and healthy boundaries, to prevent energy leaks and to ensure that you don’t let yourself be contaminated by a toxic atmosphere or the negative emotions of others
- You stand tall and are resilient when you are confronted with criticism, resistance and emotional incidents
- You have the courage to be different and you can assert yourself, in connection with others
An online program of 3 to 5 months, depending on your agenda and pace
A tailor-made program or coaching
Every conflict situation is different, complex and unique. And so is every person!
Maybe you have a specific question or maybe you already have a lot of background in the domain of collaboration and conflict.
Whatever the reason, feel free to ask for a specific, tailor-made program: a one day online workshop just for yourself, a coaching trajectory of 6 months, an observation of your team, shadow coaching while you address a difficult situation in your department,…
There are many options!
Let’s talk about it.
seminars and workshops
We will organize specific and thematic workshops starting in 2021.
- What is going on in my team: observing groups and sense making of group dynamics
- Do we have a conflict or are we in the grip of the conflict: the fascinating world of collaborative conflict
- Courageous conversations: let’s talk!
- Embodied conflict resolution: from contraction to connection
in-company program – advantages and benefits
- It is designed based on the specifc needs of your organization
- The format (time investment, frequency, online and/or live, duration of the program) can be adapted
- You work with easy to recognize situations based on your reality
- The participants can support each other in the daily application of the learnings (e.g. supported by peer coaching)
- Because people share the same frameworks, transfer of the learnings to the job is more effective
- The emerging collective insights during the program, can be an inspiration to start building a ‘conflict policy’
- It is more cost-effective than open programs